Get In Touch
Emergency Care: +91-72628 88000
The Emergency Department at Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital provides care to patients with urgent medical conditions ranging from complex problems such as heart attacks and strokes to simple but pressing conditions such as cuts and broken bones. Care is provided 24×7 365 days.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please do not hesitate and contact us immediately via the following numbers:
Shree Siddhi Vinayak Hospital Contact: 0253-2577232
For emergencies please use +91-72628 88000 to be connected directly to the emergency department doctor.
Emergency Ambulance: Dial 108 and request for Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital Nashik.
The goal of Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital’s emergency medical services is to provide treatment to those in need of urgent medical care, with the goal of satisfactorily treating the presenting conditions, and/or arranging for timely removal of the patient to the next point of definitive care. Our emergency medical services are more than just a simple system of ambulances providing only transportation, we have developed a system in which preliminary medical care is given on scene and during transport.
If you experience any of the following conditions please seek emergency care:
- Loss of consciousness
- Motor vehicle crash injuries
- Head or neck injuries
- Sudden severe headaches, paralysis, seizure, or stroke symptoms
- Breathing difficulty of any type
- Chest pain or pressure
- Acute abdominal pain
- Heavy bleeding
- How to identify a few selected emergencies
Identify a Stroke F.A.S.T
Facial drooping: A section of the face, usually only on one side, that is dropping and hard to move
Arm weakness: The inability to raise one’s arm fully
Speech difficulties: An inability or difficulty to understand or produce speech
Time: If any of the symptoms above are showing, time is of the essence; call for emergency services or go to the hospital.
Help S.T.O.P a Heart Attack
S – Shortness of breath
T – Tightness of the chest, or pressure – feels like an elephant sitting on the chest
O – Other symptoms such as cold sweats, weakness or fatigue, heart palpitations, dizziness or even loss of consciousness
P – Pain in the chest, throat, neck, jaw, arms or back
Ambulance Services: How our ambulances are different
By special arrangements, we can provide ambulance equipped with portable monitors and portable ventilators supervised by a highly trained paramedic or doctor.
Transfers from different hospitals for seriously ill patients requiring ventilator and monitor support.
Transport of patients from home to the hospital.
Transport of patients from hospital to home.
Partnerships with other regional ambulance services:
108 can bring patients to Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital on request if the patient’s condition allows it.
What to expect when arriving at the Emergency Room
- Drop-Off Area
- Patients and family members may be dropped off at the front entrance by using the front driveway of the main hospital. Valet parking services are available
- Waiting Time
- You will be seen promptly by a trained nurse and a trained emergency room physician. By design, the waiting time is kept to the bare minimum.
- Patients who urgently need resuscitation and intensive care are shifted to the respective intensive care units for further treatment.
- In-house diagnostic facilities in the Department of Radiology and Pathology are always available.