Get In Touch
Emergency Care: +91-72628 88000
- Rhinoplasty (plastic surgery performed on the nose)
- Face Lift
- Brow Lift
- Correction of eye bags
- Tummy tuck
- Breast reduction and augmentation
- Correction of prominent ears
- Body contouring
- Hand Surgery
- Surgery for birth defects
- Post-burn and post-trauma deformities
- Scars & Keloids
- Benign and Malignant skin tumoursThe Department of Plastic Surgery closely collaborates with other specialities such as Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery, Dermatology, ENT Surgery, Vascular & Cardiac Surgery.
There is a significant workload of post-trauma reconstruction of both upper and lower limb injuries. Aesthetic procedures such as those performed on the nose and ears i.e. (Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty), correction of eye bags (Blepharoplasty), tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) are regularly done. Aesthetic breast surgery (Augmentation & Reduction Mammaplasties and mastopexies), Facial rejuvenation (surgical & non-surgical), laser resurfacing, laser depilation (fractional CO, IPL etc) are routinely done. Other facilities are Body Contouring, Brachioplasty and Male aesthetic surgery.
Hand surgery: Both acute injuries and post-traumatic and post-burn deformities are routinely dealt with.