Get In Touch
Emergency Care: +91-72628 88000
Gastrointestinal Laparoscopy Department
The Gastrointestinal Laparoscopy Department at Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital Nashik provides comprehensive and multi-disciplinary resources for the minimally invasive treatment of diseases of the digestive tract (oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, and rectum) pancreas, liver and biliary tract. The clinical programs included both routine and advanced laparoscopic procedures. In addition to surgeons trained in the most advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques, there are highly skilled operating room nurses and technical support staff.
Services provided by Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital Nashik.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy with biopsy and tumour staging
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy with intraoperative cholangiography
- Appendectomy Advanced
- Anti-reflux surgery for gastroesophageal reflux disease and hiatal hernia
- Oesophagal myotomy for achalasia
- Gastric resection for tumours
- Gastric reduction procedures for morbid obesity (hand-assisted)
- Splenectomy and Adrenalectomy
- Intestinal resection for inflammatory bowel disease